Here are step-by-step instructions on how to change your Mero Share password:
- Go to the Mero Share login page at https://meroshare.cdsc.com.np/.
- Enter your Mero Share login ID and current password.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Once you are logged in, click on the “Change Password” button on the top right-hand side of the page.
- In the “Change Password” page, enter your old password and your new password twice.
- Your new password must be at least 8 characters long and contain a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Click on the “Change Password” button to save your new password.
- If your new password meets the requirements, you will see a message that says “Password Changed Successfully.”
- You can now log in to Mero Share using your new password.
Remember to keep your password secure and never share it with anyone. It is recommended to change your password regularly to keep your account safe.