so my friends brother died and his brother had bought some shares in the past. now he is trying to get those shares in his parent’s name how can he do that any idea?

More at: r/NepalStock by Witcheykevin

1 comment
  1. You will need certificates of his death, share ownership, relationship proofs, and fill out some forms for cdsc and sebon.

    You will need to visit the share registrat where the shares he has is held.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You May Also Like

Nepal Vs India on Stock Exchange. Memetainment.

Nepal Vs India on Stock Exchange. Memetainment. More at: r/NepalStock by duck_student

Need of another Stock Exchange in Nepal and its relevance?

SEBON made it public that it was speeding up the process of…

Nepse Share Calculator Nepal – Buy, Sell, Average Price Calculator in Nepal

Created Simple web-based Nepse Share Calculator, where you can calculate Buy/SELL Amount.…

Any good facebook page that regularly posts news/articles about stock trading/investing/world markets?

. More at: r/NepalStock by [deleted]

Buy NEPSE Domain. expired ?

Buy NEPSE Domain. expired ? More at: r/NepalStock by Yikings-654points