Mero Share is a CDSC (Central Depository System and Clearing Ltd) online platform that gives information on share transactions associated with their Demat account. It summarizes all of the information on the share profile, including the total share value and the top 5 share value.
Looking for Mero Share Login page? Please visit: https://meroshare.cdsc.com.np.
About Mero Share
Nepal’s stock market has advanced significantly in recent years. Investors will no longer have to stand in line for hours to fill up their shares, just to have to stand in line again to receive their money back. Similarly, there is no need to visit the share registrar to obtain the certificate of bonus, right, and cash dividend.
All of these amenities are available for merely Rs. 50 per year. By becoming a Mero Share subscriber, you may accomplish all of these things from the comfort of your own home. To utilize the Mero Share function, simply enter your email address and the beneficiary number of your demat account.
CDS & Clearing Limited created the program ‘Mero share’ (CDSC). Mero Share allows the recipient to examine share transaction information in your account online.
Why Mero Share
Customers that use the Mero share software can enjoy the following advantages.
- View the beneficiary account holder’s personal information
- Examine the specifics of the stock in your account.
- Information on the real market value of the stock in your account, i.e. see the portfolio
- View the transaction information in your account.
- View the specifics of the shares that are collateralized in your account.
- To apply online in order to acquire shares in the event of a primary (IPO / FPO) or right issue.
- To enter a bank account in the beneficiary account or to request that a depository participant (DP) modify an improperly entered bank account.
- Go to the most handy MY EDIS page to easily transfer the shares you’ve sold.
- To check the IPO outcome of the firm for which you made an application.