Mirmire Laghubitta FPO Allotment Set for Thursday with Overwhelming Demand

The FPO (Follow-on Public Offering) allotment for Mirmire Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited (MMFDB) is scheduled for this Thursday, which falls on the 16th of Kartik, 2080, as per the Nepali calendar. The allocation event will take place at the premises of Nepal SBI Merchant Banking Limited in Hattisar, Kathmandu, beginning at 8:30 AM.

As of the present, the company’s paid-up capital amounts to Rs. 65.33 crores. Within this, 71% of the shares, equivalent to 4,639,019 units, are held by the promoter shareholders, while the remaining 29%, totaling 1,894,810 units, are in the hands of public shareholders. According to the regulations of the Banks and Financial Institutions Act of 2073 and the Nepal Rastra Bank (NRB), a minimum of 30% of the issued capital must be retained by public shareholders. Consequently, the company issued 1,23,816.45 units of FPO shares to the general public. This issuance will bring about a shift in the promoter-public share structure from the existing 71:29 ratio to a 70:30 ratio.

Based on data from the Central Depository System and Clearing Limited (CDSC), the FPO received approximately 12,12,109 applications, amounting to a total of 1,38,83,730 units of shares applied for until the closing day. Consequently, the FPO was oversubscribed by a staggering 112.13 times in terms of the number of units applied for by ordinary applicants.

Examining the data, it becomes evident that only 12,381 fortunate applicants will secure ownership of the company.

CARE Ratings Nepal Limited (CRNL) has assigned a rating of CARE-NP BB- (Is) to Mirmire Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited. Companies with this rating are deemed to present a moderate risk of default in terms of meeting their financial obligations in Nepal.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here