Let’s say you have three different sceneriao 1Cr, 50L, 10L.
1. how many sectors will you select with each of those capital in your hand?
2. how many stock per sector do you choose?
3. How are your purchases, all at once or incremental purchases of those shares, if so what percentage of capital do you deploy on what percent of fall/increase of market?
4. While adding more shares, do you add existing share with high loss share or low, to make the loss down, or add add new stocks?
5. do you always keep some cash in hand, what percentage?
6. If you see market falling even further and have to trade, do you get off of high loss share first or low one?
7. If you see market going up even further and have to trade, do you get off of high profit share first or low one?
want to see how other are trading, would really appreciate your input.